This 'Clare Richardson Clinical Hypnotherapy' contract outlines the client/therapist agreement and your privacy rights.
A session of face to face hypnotherapy lasts approximately 1 hour 15 mins. A session of online hypnotherapy lasts approximately 1 hour. A smoking cessation session is approximately 1 hour 45 mins.
This is a mutual decision made between therapist and client to ensure you get the best out of the hypnotherapy in a suitable timescale or in an appropriate number of sessions.
I adhere to the National Council for Hypnotherapy Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics to ensure a professional service and to ensure high standards. All clients are treated with respect and understanding. The code also ensures that my knowledge is up to date and that I act lawfully in my professional practice and provide the best possible service I can.
My fees are £60 per face to face hypnotherapy session. Smoking cessation sessions are £150 per session. Online appointments currently offered in light of Covid-19 are £50 per session.
For new clients, I require full payment on booking to secure the appointment. For online hypnotherapy appointments I also request that payment is made prior to each session taking place. I accept payment by bank transfer. Bank details are available on request. Card payments are also accepted (however, these do incur a 2% charge). Cash payments are currently accepted but cash must be presented in an unsealed envelope (to adhere to Covid-19 regulations).
Appointment times can be changed up to 24 hours before. Contact me via phone - 07919071159 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If less than 24 hours notice is given you are liable for the full cost of the session.
Any data you provide is kept secure, managed respectfully and only used for the purposes for which it has been provided. This policy will be updated periodically in line with current legislation.
Any information collected is used to help to provide appropriate and relevant therapy to clients. In signing this form, you are providing consent to gather relevant information and agreeing to hypnotherapy. Information will be kept only as long as necessary.
Under the General Data Protection Regulations which are effective from May 2018 you have the following rights:
· the right to be informed
· the right of access: if you wish to see your file then please make a request in writing to Clare Richardson at Feel Good Therapy, Longridge Business Centre, Stonebridge Mill, Kestor Lane, Longridge, PR3 3AD. You will be provided with the information within 30 days of your request the right to rectification: this is your right to request changes to any information that is factually inaccurate. If you believe any of the information is incorrect then please request the change as soon as possible and the relevant changes will be made
· the right to erasure: given the nature of our work there is a requirement to hold your details for a period of 7 years, after this your information will be securely destroyed
· the right to restrict processing: Information provided is used for the purposes stated above. The common law principles of confidentiality where the duty to keep confidence is measured against the concept of ‘greater good’ are upheld. If in my opinion as a therapist there is good reason to believe not to disclose would cause danger or serious harm to self, the therapist or others then your GP or other appropriate agencies may be contacted. Only information required to ensure safety of relevant parties would be disclosed. Information may have to be disclosed without consent for the prevention, detection or prosecution of a crime. The sharing of anonymous case histories with supervisors and peer support groups is not a breach of professional confidentiality
· the right to data portability: Your information will not be shared without your specific consent, other than in the situations described above
· the right to object: You will not be contacted for marketing purposes unless you have given specific consent to do so
· the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling: Your information will not be used for profiling purposes
Cookies are small files which ask your permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive so that it can analyse web traffic to my website. Through this I can see which of my website's pages are being viewed. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your setting to decline them if you prefer. If you choose to do this, you may find that you cannot make full use of my website.